Tan Masonry Sand
Masonry Sand is a fine-textured sand that has been washed and is free of pebbles and stones. This versatile sand can be used in a variety of commercial or residential masonry or landscaping projects. When mixed with concrete, it gives a more finished appearance due to the finer grains.
- Tan in color, fine sand, washed, free of pebbles and stones
- Mix with concrete to give projects a finished look
- Can be used as a base for above ground pools
- Used to fill joints in patios or bricks
- Creates a great base for pavement projects
- Great for playgrounds or sandboxes
- Can be used to stabilize ground
- Bulk purchase available, sold by the cubic yard. One yard will provide approximately 200 sqft. coverage
- Bags are available for purchase. Sold in 50 lb. bags.
Bulk quantities can be delivered by dump truck. Call today for details!
Per Cubic Yard